Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Welcoming . . .


Hi , My name is Sherry I live in New Orleans, Louisiana with my Hubby of 8 years, and my 7 Children (Yes 7,*Adopted Bio N Step*) 
I am a Preschool Teacher's Assistant, in the progress of getting my Associates to be a Teacher.  I started Scrapbooking when I was 20 with the help and knowledge of my older Sister who has now made me an addict.  I have been GDT for *The Stamping Chef * in 2013, and I am currently on the Robyn's Fetish DT.  
Here are several of Sherry's Favourites


I hope you loved ready a little about Sherry and viewing her creations.  You will be able to see Sherry's first DT submission on May 17th,  we hope to see you there.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Sherry, love the creations you shared with us. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Sherry, gorgeous cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanxx Ladies .. The First Photo Is Altered Cigar Box ,Second Is A Card Third Is Altered Ceramic Tile For A Floor :-) With Scrapbook Page Made Onto It .. i Love Altering Things As U Will Notice Lots Of My Projects ... Thanxx For Having Me Here On The Team

    ReplyDelete